Seconds can be days & days can turn into months

3:26 PM

Can I honestly say "I'm back on my groove???" I'm trying my best to be precise with my words but it seems labas sa ilong ang sinasabi ko. I was a bibo kid when I first started but things have changed and I don't have that much "gusto" anymore. And to be perfectly honest, I used to be thrilled with the way things WOULD unfold for me and even thought about long term goals. I waited patiently for months, to see if there would be any changes but sad to say my expectations for personal growth was never met.

Indeed they exude class and elegance (or so I thought) however if you look deeper you'll see the rotten system_
which translates into decreased esprit de corps and productivity. The upshot: their puppets leave them. (believe me it's not surprising at all, and I'm one of them) Leaving was a tough decision pero my friend would always tell me it's time to move on and may buhay pa sa labas ng.... and I can even tell them pa nga, "it's not ME it's YOU" ha ha ha :p but that's has always been the case. Still, I'm thankful that I've learned how to be articulate and be resourceful whenever possible. I may have gone through a series of criticisms but I still held my head high and didn't worry about my mistakes. Having said that, tumigas nalang talaga ang mukha ko overtime. Yes I fuss, fume, and frown for every action they make but I know a few years later, all of their intolerable actions will become my greatest blessing. That' for sure!

Now, I'm left with 93 days.... let's begin the countdown.





You Might Also Like

0 comments