Father's day
9:32 PMHappy Father's day Papa!
Last Sunday was a heartbreaking day for me, the church prepared an after mass presentation intended for the fathers/tatays/ama/daddy/papa. (with Noel Cabangon's Kanlungan as the background music) and I held back my tears while watching the video. The pain resurfaced and I couldn't believe you're no longer here with us. In that 5mins. presentation it got me thinking how could I let myself do unintelligent things that could've hurt you in some ways. I was too stubborn back then and believed my own insignificant perception. The feeling I had that you "did not understand anything". And as I look back over it now , I know that you did understand. You understood me better than I did myself.
I miss you for real!!! And I want you here, Up there I wish you're listening to me papa! And I hope one day I will see you again!
0 comments