Onto better things
12:57 AMAlmost half the year is gone and how did my life progressed? I wouldn't say I'm 100% okay but I never felt better in my life the past few months. Little did I know that an unexpected turn of events I never expected to happen will leave me smiling...again. However, there are times I still find myself crying multiple times a day but then I know losing a loved one is a basic part of our life cycle. Well, it takes a little bit of effort of getting used to the idea that they're no longer physically here on earth. But what I'm really focusing on right now is how to continue to be optimistic in everything I do. Of course, there would be challenges along the way and there would be people who will try to ruin my inner peace. But there's no way I will allow these things get the best of me. More importantly, I will try to learn to look beyond the obvious and see the bigger picture rather than be consumed with emotions and feel overwhelmed. Hoping that I will be more forgiving and trusting after all that I've been through. I pray that I will always have eyes that see the best in people and a mind that forgets the bad. Become less attached to the idea that things should always go my way. And lastly, I'm hoping that these words will get stuck in my head for as long as I live:
"Happiness is elusive because circumstances in life are ever-changing. Happiness marks a difference from previous, sadder times. Happiness means that you’ve experienced a positive difference in your life and are content with your life now. It feels different than it did before. When you improve a little bit every day, you always have something to be happy about and grateful for. In life, things will never be perfect. Things will never be exactly the way you want them to be. No matter the subject, nothing will ever be perfect."

0 comments