Being inundated by half-truths and sometimes, outright lies

3:23 AM

I had a good view of the moon last night and I suddenly felt a sharp pang that I had never experienced before dipping down to my stomachs core. Not sure if it was pain or just my usual saltik moments. And it got me thinking, what if everything I have today was all surreal and in one snap I'll lose everything. I just could not understand why and how did things fall into place without any hurdles? It's not that I'm asking for it but I am scared. Yes I'm scared of what tomorrow will bring, 'cause who knows what will happen next.

I just don't want to reach the point that I will feel as the day progresses, a part of me is dying as well. Though as much as possible I'm trying my best to veer away from these thoughts.


God knows, everyday is a battlefield between me and my nonsensical thoughts. mmmm... this too shall pass Just please quiet my soul! 



You Might Also Like

1 comments