THIS WAY PLEASE to Eternal Bliss

1:58 AM


Every time I would feel inferior and uncomfortable with myself, I would immediately select It's your Love by Hillsong and We cry Holy by Casting Crowns and hit the play button on my mp3 player. Turn up the volume way up to the maximum level and simply put myself into a light relaxation trance. And that's the time I silently talk to the Man above and find genuine comfort from Him. For He alone can give me such security and unconditional love, that I myself couldn't measure up to it. Thank you Lord! (I need not to elaborate what happened yesterday hi hi hi that was quite a show I think? ngingilid ngilid luha :p)





Trust in God that everything is exactly the way it is supposed to be. Just as a child has to pass through a tiny channel on its way from the womb into life, 
so are you on your way to God.

You Might Also Like

0 comments