Rekindle Thy Faith

2:43 AM

We have busy schedules and lined up meetings ahead of us. Been busy climbing the ladder of success_ and before we knew it few of us drifted away from the church and gradually forget about the Man Above. And I admit I'm one of the "few" people who unintentionally overlooked God's presence. Hence, I took the time last Maundy Thursday to strengthen my faith and make up for the lost time with God. Visited eight (8) churches from South to North and it was beyond doubt a peaceful away day.

Few photos:


 





And I end my post with a prayer:

"Dear God, help me never to forget your goodness to me and your everlasting love and grant that, no matter how dark the night, I will never turn from you. And graciously grant that our nation will turn to and never forget you. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus' name, amen."
1. 1 Timothy 1:18-19 

You Might Also Like

0 comments