BER month(s)
5:14 PM
The "BER" months has finally arrived and pretty soon we will throw away our old calendars to make way for 2015. However, I'd like to dwell more on the present and think of what can still be improved in six months time. Whilst it's the holiday gift-buying/ gift-giving season and to be perfectly honest this is what I'm really excited about. It's pretty much a materialistic thought but let's not be hypocrites here. We all know we want tangible gifts right? Shallow as it may seem but below are just a few things on my wishlist.
Wishlist:
1) Books - lets my imagination run wild and brings peace and ease to my mind. An escape from the harsh reality.
2) Journal - this is where I pour out everything, emotions, personal experiences, hidden desires, ambitions, doodling etc.
3) Joco Cups "Cups that Care" - I'm a heavy coffee drinker and I chug it down like there's no tomorrow. And I just find this Joco cups cute and a well-thought product since it didn't only focus on aesthetics but paid attention to ergonomics as well.
4) A good pair of running shoes - I recently started running and I run at least twice a week. Not every step is filled with sunshine and rainbows but I'm doing well. Hence, the need for an alternate running shoes! (excuses haha)
5) Neoprene Lunch Bag - I find it more convenient instead of using paper bags.
6) Pantone Solid Chips/ Fan Spread - every designer's dream!
7) Black/Gray and crisp white Bed sheets
8) Coffee Press - need I say more? I'd be glad to receive anything related to Coffee
9) Anything Nude (in color) - I'll never get tired of this
10) Succulents - they're easy to maintain and I think this is the only plant I can take good care of without letting it die overnight. Ha ha ha! Because honestly, I don't have a truckload of patience watering plants on a daily basis unlike Succulents you only have to water them once every two to three weeks.
But at the end of the day, let's not forget the people we love whom we want to celebrate for who they are. A more meaningful gift that speaks volume of how much you care for them is way more important. It doesn't have to be grand or expensive but the mere fact that you've put in so much effort just simply hits the spot. May it be a thank you note, your loyalty and trust, warm hug or whatever comes to your mind is enough. That said, I hope in the next few months you will be able to source out the best yet meaningful gifts to give to your loved ones. Plus, let's take a moment to re-assess ourselves and think about how we can clear up our clouded thoughts, improve our behavior and let go of the things that makes us feel miserable. Think of it as a spring cleaning of your entire body and mind! Don't you think it's time to shrug off those dusty rugs and put things in order for once. It can be quite tricky and massive but you'll thank yourself later. Good luck to us and let's start clearing our paths!










0 comments