10:57 PM
Months of learning, months of weighing options, months of thinking and months of endless battle of opinions.
I'm trying to be positive in every situation I am involved. But no matter what I do, I always end up in limbo. Well, it has always been a cycle of life to begin with; one moment it's all about the happy, sunshiny things around you and then a dark void comes up next without you knowing it. (So when will I ever understand that concept of life into my thick skull?) I must admit that crashing into that meaningless fog/ void would do me no good. Trust me, I try to connect with things and people who kicks my stubborn head that "this is reality". That I have to accept it as it is. It's for me to find out how to go through with it; without going crazy as shit. Thankfully I happen to stumble upon these words by Marielle Hare:
"Every day, I am creating my own language—I am tapping into my most essential self—and it turns out that there are people who understand it. I am letting people in. And in so doing, I am finding my people; we are finding each other. I know this is how the world works, but every time I experience it, it feels like pure magic. I have finally found the door that I have been feeling around for in the dark for a very long time. The door is open and the light is streaming in."
...my feelings of doubt and uncertainty dissipated eventually. It didn't happen overnight but I did tread the path carefully just to gain that sense of hope and positivity again. Soon afterward, I was able to align myself with things and people that adds value in my life. My brain had finally gave up of the meaningless fog I constantly inflict upon myself. I realized I'd still be encountering few miserable wastelands in life and it would appear hopeless at first. Not even a soul can guarantee that things will be okay in one sweep of a hand. But know the possibility exists that there are certain things and people around you that will make you laugh and make you feel better.
0 comments